Location: Anywhere (Remote)
Duration: Full Time
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 13 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX and video production amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
Magic Media is looking for a Senior Game Producer who is self-motivated, goal-orientated, and a strong team player. The ideal candidate will have extensive full-time project management experience in games. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the digital content production process and who is willing to work with content creators and engineers of other disciplines to build awesome tools.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps. Ensure the team is on track with their deliverables.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with clients and managers on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Ensure cross-department visibility is clear and dependencies are properly tracked. Ensure the impact of scope changes is understood, and the ramifications are clearly communicated.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the production management processes to increase studio efficiency and quality.
- Serve as a mentor and provide leadership, information, and resources to new and existing production team members.
- Maintain a constant awareness of game status through regular play sessions. Evaluate project scope and make recommendations to the Creative Director, Game Director, and studio leadership.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Casual games experience is a must.
- At least +5 years of experience working in a production role where you’ve managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of projects.
- Expertise in common Production methodologies (Agile, Waterfall) as well as software (Jira, Shotgun, Excel, Project, Confluence, or equivalents).
- Deep understanding of game development, software development process, and project management practices.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, on both a personal and team level.
- Self-starter. Approaches challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution.
- An active listener. Makes decisions based on data.
- A proactive outward attitude. Consistently professional, respectful, and approachable.
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!