Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 14 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX and video production amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
Due to massive expansion, we are looking for a Graphic Designer to help support our growing Irish based marketing team and boost the profile of our gaming brands. If you have a strong interest in marketing and want experience in the gaming industry, our team wants to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Grow the digital presence and reputation of the Magic Media brands by helping to create world class content
- Development of both internal and external PR & communication campaigns
- Create and update company graphics for social media, website and events.
- Manage social media channels
- Develop new sales presentations
- Collaborate proactively with the growing marketing team
- Monitoring campaign results against KPIs
- 1-2 years’ marketing experience
- Adobe experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Experience managing social media for a brand (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok)
- Design skills and a keen eye for detail is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Gaming experience preferable
- A passion to help a startup become a world leader in the games and entertainment industry
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to identify and prioritise key tasks
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of gaming projects
- The chance to work closely with a team of like-minded creative professionals in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- A competitive salary
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!