Location: Anywhere (Remote)
Duration: Full Time
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 14 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX and video production amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
We are currently looking for a Unity VFX Artist to join our team. If you are qualified to flesh out games with stunning visual effects and also happen to enjoy having gaming competitions we want to hear from you!
Candidates must supply a portfolio featuring examples of their work.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Collaborate with the team to develop VFX that complement the visual style of the projects
- Optimize effects for performance on multiple platforms
- Develop stylistically consistent, visually impactful VFX assets through creative use of particles, geometry, animation and materials
- Collaborate with team members to share knowledge and solve cross-discipline problems
- Creation of all kind of special effects based on particles systems, trails, models and other 3d elements, working closely with the technical team members during the game development.
- At least 2 years of experience working in the videogame industry
- Fluent work on particles and other visual effects for 3D and 2D games inside Unity or Unreal
- Highly skilled with Photoshop, Substance designer, Maya, and or 3DS Max
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Able to independently and creatively solve VFX technical challenges
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of the current landscape of the industry
- Fluent in English
- Basic programming skills in c# and or blueprints
- Shader creation via code or authoring tool (Shadergraph, Amplify)
- Fluid, Pyro and RBD simulations skills (Houdini, Embergen, Blender)
- Fluent in Spanish
- 2D drawing skills
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!