Duration: Full Time
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We are a group with brands with a physical presence in 13 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development and VFX amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
We are looking for a Testing Engineer who is self-motivated, goal-orientated, and a strong team player.
We are looking for someone based in either of our office and community locations: Lisbon (Portugal), Lleida (Spain), Athens (Greece), Istanbul (Turkey), Ghent (Belgium), Tallinn (Estonia), Warsaw (Poland).
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- As the Testing Engineer, you’ll be responsible for design and execute Unit, Integration and Functional Tests, as well as make testing part of the work development process
- You’ll be challenged to flag issues and improve the general quality of the projects
- We strongly believe a Tester is a key position in any of our projects, and you will have all the support of the team to grow into the job
- You have knowledge of Testing Tools such as Cypress and/or Selenium
- You speak, read and write perfectly in English
- Experience in Software Testing environments is a plus
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Great & cutting edge technological environment
- Easy going, flexible and familiar culture with a startup mentality
- Flat hierarchy
- Remote friendly
- International & very tech savvy team
- Encouragement for active training and courses (during office hours!)
- Regular team events, as we never miss a chance to play hard
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!