Location: Anywhere (Remote)
Duration: Full Time
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We are a group with brands with a physical presence in 13 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development and VFX amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
We are looking for a Senior Unreal Programmer who is self-motivated, goal-orientated, and a strong team player. The ideal candidate will have extensive full-time UE programming experience in games. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the digital content production process and who is willing to work with content creators and engineers of other disciplines to build awesome tools.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Implement and improve a variety of fast and efficient core software using Unreal Engine 4
- Maintain and build code using C++ for all assigned work streams
- Help provide architectural oversight across the entire application
- Collaborate to devise optimal engineering solutions to technical challenges
- Great understanding of modern C / C++/Blueprints
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Experienced with multiplayer gameplay systems, network replication, core engine, and Virtual Reality technologies
- Experience in Tools Development
- Unity experience
- Experience working with Amazon Gamelift, Google Firebase or Microsoft Playfab
- Solid technical foundation (e.g. Computer Science / Maths Degree or equivalent)
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Permanently remote position
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!