Location: Anywhere (Remote)
Duration: Full Time
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 13 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development and VFX amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
We are looking for a talented Senior Technical Artist to join our team on a variety of projects. The ideal candidate will have extensive full-time experience with asset integration in Unreal Engine or Unity.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Be responsible for asset creation, pipeline integration and supervision within a gaming title.
- Create shaders, lightning systems, providing support to both artists and engineers.
- Estimate task completion.
- Write technical design documents.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical artist.
- Involved in the development of at least one large game title.
- A passion for video games.
- Relentless proactivity in finding problems and its solutions.
- Deep familiarity, experience, and knowledge using Unity or Unreal.
- Deep knowledge of the standard 3D packages, 3Ds max, Maya, Blender…
- Passion for problem-solving, particularly as it pertains to debugging technical issues.
- Analyze and improve game performance.
- Deep understanding of the rendering process.
- Deep knowledge of art creation pipelines, asset exporting, and process automation workflows.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong reporting and documentation skills.
- Enforce technological changes in order to improve the workflows and pipelines.
- Experience in developing big open world games.
- Experience with mobile and WebGL games.
- Working knowledge of Houdini, tool creation for artists and designers.
- Python, C++, C#.
- Permanently remote position.
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide.
- Career growth and development.
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment.
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- An inclusive culture and open communication.
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!