Location: Anywhere (Remote)
Duration: Full Time
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment, and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 14 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX, and video production amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
We are looking for a talented Recruitment Lead to join our team and support our studio, by driving our full life-cycle recruitment processes. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all the processes are executed at the highest level of excellence through planning, problem-solving, and decision-making. This Recruitment Lead demonstrates enthusiasm for games, passion for our people, and the motivation to support our studio on the path to success. They build trust and credibility with the business and act as consultants to hire the amazing people for our openings.
If you are an enthusiastic and people-focused Recruitment Lead with experience in the Gaming/Arts or IT industries, our team wants to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Run the end-to-end recruiting process for game development roles including Software Engineers, 3D Artists, Tech Art, Animation, Game Designers, and more
- Manage and mentor our team of Recruiters in support of studio hiring goals
- Partnering with our recruitment specialists to find, attract, assess, and hire for all open roles
- Collaborate with studio leadership team & hiring managers to understand their team’s talent needs, develop a tailored sourcing strategy, provide advice and implement the plans to assess and hire top talent
- Very strong recruiting skills, ability to directly source and build pipelines of candidates using all available systems and tools, for very specific and niche openings
- Be a proactive ambassador for diversity, equity, inclusion efforts in all things we do
- Serve up a high standard candidate experience from first outreach through a new hire’s first days
- Facilitate interview process, hiring decisions, and offer negotiations, when needed
- Build a bridge between our production team, leadership, and geographically distributed TA team, ensuring broad adoption of the staffing plan and strategy
- Help ensure recruiting data integrity by using our ATS to optimize and document the team’s work and progress
- 5+ years of in-house as a full life-cycle, in-studio, corporate recruiter, or a combination of sourcing and full-cycle recruiting combined
- Flexibility and a willingness to work with rapidly shifting priorities, multiple hiring teams, and a requisition load of 10+ roles
- Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels of an organization
- Excellent organizational, communication, and follow-through skills
- Excellent internal client management skills, including active listening, influencing, coaching, and ability to drive cross-functional accountability
- Experience with full cycle ATS and hiring platforms/tools
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively with leaders at all organizational levels
- Proven good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions for both the business and candidates
- Innovative and enthusiastic teammate
- Well organized with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Great teammate who approaches challenges and change with positivity
- 2+ year or more, directly recruiting roles specific to games engineering, Digital 3D Art, Animation, or VFX for video games, film, or animation is preferred
- 2+ years of recruiting experience across multiple categories, including engineering, and creative functions
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Be part of an international group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!