Duration: Full Time
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 14 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX and video production amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
We are looking for a QA Engineer, to ensure the quality of the product solution. This is mainly accomplished by reviewing specifications, writing and performing manual and automated tests. We strongly believe a QA is a key position in our product, and you will have all the support of the team to grow into the job.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Create test procedures to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Write automated tests
- Familiar with different types of testing (manual, unit, end-to-end, integration,..)
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic scripting knowledge (Python, Bash)
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- You speak, read and write perfectly in English
- We are looking for someone living in or around Lisbon
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Great & cutting edge technological environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Remote friendly
- International & very tech savvy team
- Encouragement for active training and courses (during office hours!)
- Regular team events, as we never miss a chance to play hard
- We’re just fun
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!