Duration: Full Time
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 14 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX and video production amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
If you want to work in a product tech team with a high quality pipeline, surrounded by a team of skilled engineers, we have the perfect challenge for you. We are looking for a highly skilled professional with the ambition to strive in Front-end technologies. If these expectations don’t frighten you, let’s talk.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Depending on your seniority in the team your tasks will go from creating, improving, maintaining and testing the product solution.
- This is mainly accomplished by performing research, producing specifications and writing code.
- Define, build and maintain features together with the cross-functional development team in an agile development workflow
- Have a big impact on the product solution by controlling how our various applications look, feel and how they are developed and deployed
- As a member of the product team, work together with Product Management and other stakeholders to iterate on new features within the product solution
- Some previous experience/contact with projects that involve frontend teams
- Basic understanding of core web and browser concepts
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Fast learner: the desire to grow yourself, your team, and the company and willingness to learn new technologies / grow responsibilities
- Independent: working on your own without strong supervision
- Passion: loving to have a broad view of all the aspects of UX and web technology
- Team player: enjoying developing software with a team and committed to the whole software development life cycle
- Problem solver
- Speak, read and write in English
- We are looking for someone living in or around Lisbon
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Great & cutting edge technological environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Remote friendly
- International & very tech savvy team
- Encouragement for active training and courses (during office hours!)
- Regular team events, as we never miss a chance to play hard
- We’re just fun
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!