Location: Anywhere (Remote)
Duration: Full Time
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 13 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX and video production amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
Magic Media is currently seeking a mid 3D environment artist, who will be responsible for the creation of different kinds of props and prepare and dress 3D spaces inside a team of artists or tech artists (with less lead overview than a junior). The candidate should have demonstrable experience creating and dressing any kind of 3D space in different styles and pipelines specifically among the videogame industry. This includes modelling the mesh, texturizing and preparing the assets to be delivered under developers or tech arts demands. As a mid it could be required to assist the juniors in some punctual tasks and completing estimations or other documentation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will need knowledge of the standard 3D packages, 3Ds max, Maya, Blender…
- Have a good understanding of 3D spaces and good taste dressing them
- Proficient skills in illumination and RT rendering
- Some tech knowledge in engines like unity and unreal
- Capability to achieve expected visual goals and style without full defined blueprints
- Good understanding of which style and visuals are expected in each task or project.
- Ability of art creation pipelines, asset exporting, and process automation workflows
- +3 years experience and involved in various game developments
- A passion for video games
- Capability to assist workmates.
- Capability to follow specific pipelines with few lead overview (autonomy)
- Experience in various standard 3D packages creating environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Reporting and documentation skills
- Tech Experience with Unreal or Unity assets integration or illumination
- Non-RT Rendering skills
- Animation, VFX and lighting basic skills
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!