Location: Anywhere (Remote)
Duration: Full Time
The Magic Media group is a media and tech start-up powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 13 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development and VFX amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Game Producer to act as a key motivator for the team in producing their best work. Our ideal candidate is one who leads teams from the front with experience, effective communication, and charisma. If you have a keen eye for spotting out weaknesses, inconsistencies, threats, and opportunities facing the development teams, we want to talk to you.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Manage a team of several producers responsible for the full life cycle of game development
- Be responsible for the margins of all projects. Guide the team members to reach agreed upon goals and achieve company revenue and profit targets
- Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps. Ensure the various teams are on track with their deliverables
- Communicate frequently and effectively with clients and managers on project status, risks, and opportunities
- Ensure cross-department visibility is clear and dependencies are properly tracked. Ensure the impact of scope changes is clearly communicated and understood
- Contribute to the development of the production management processes to increase studio efficiency and quality
- Serve as a mentor and provide leadership, information, and resources to new and existing production team members
- At least +5 years of experience working in a production role where you’ve managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of games
- Experience shipping Console, PC, and Mobile games from concept to release
- Proven management experience with a deep understanding of game production
- Expertize in common production methodologies (Agile, Waterfall) as well as software (Jira, Shotgun, Excel, Project, Confluence, or equivalents)
- Deep understanding of game development, software development process, and project management practices
- Ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision as well as leading by example
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!