Duration: Full Time
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 14 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX and video production amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
We are looking for a Game Designer who is self-motivated, goal-orientated, and a strong team player.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Balancing in-game mechanics
- Design game tutorials
- In-game inventory definition
- Game documentation (GDD, Ten-page, etc)
- Design in-game economy and monetization system
- Make realistic gameplay proposals
- Experience in game economy and balancing
- Strong knowledge of gameplay mechanics
- Deep up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market in mobile platforms
- Statistic Knowledge, being able to formulate indexes to identify strengths and weaknesses of the economy design in the game
- Deep knowledge creating Game Design Documentation
- Experienced working with Art and Programming departments
- References of past projects (ingame-economics and monetization)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Excellent team skills
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, capable of working autonomously and energetic
Desired Requirements –
- Strong formal and analytical thinking, able to clearly identify problems, ways to solve them, correlations with other aspects or problems of the game, and propose different amounts of solutions or ways to proceed.
- Solid knowledge in Unity 3D
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Permanently remote position
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!