Location: Anywhere (Remote)
Duration: Full Time
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 14 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX and video production amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
We are looking for a highly skilled professional with the ambition to lead in new Front-end technologies, eventually beyond ReactJS. We are on a constant look-out for new projects, to keep you excited.
We are looking for someone based in either of our office and community locations: Lisbon (Portugal), Lleida (Spain), Athens (Greece), Istanbul (Turkey), Ghent (Belgium), Tallinn (Estonia), Warsaw (Poland)
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Depending on your seniority in the team, your tasks will go from improving existing features to implementing new ones, to brainstorm scalability and refactor options with the whole project team.
- You’ll be expected to have technical oversight of the Frontend stack of a specific project.
- This includes proposing changes, flagging issues as well as be responsible for maintaining and improving general quality standards of the whole frontend.
- Graduation on Informatics Engineer or similar
- Frontend Architecture knowledge
- Application scalability
- Continuous Integration
- Problem solver
- Speak, read and write in English
- Be a team player
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Great & cutting edge technological environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Remote friendly
- International & very tech savvy team
- Encouragement for active training and courses (during office hours!)
- Regular team events, as we never miss a chance to play hard
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!